1. Easy to reach via SCTEX. You will not get lost. Just follow the Ocean Adventure direction signs. Camayan Beach Resort is just beside Ocean Adventure.
2. Very friendly, courteous, and helpful staff. Special mention - Arnold of the Reef restaurant, Jamaica of Front Desk, and Ferlyn for taking extra effort to accommodate our booking requests.
3. Breakfast Buffet though limited in variety and selections, is good...at least they didn't use powdered juice drink and the brewed coffee is okay (not 3-in-one variety).
4. Clean and clear beach...no trash.
5. Monkeys - they provide a feeling that you are in an animal reserve.
6. Evening entertainment - good performers.
1. Very ordinary room accommodations. The lights are too dim. When you're traveling with children, you want to have an option to turn on a bright light so you can see your stuff.
2. Badly designed and ugly bathrooms...everything gets wet and some bathrooms don't even have drain in the toilet bowl floor area...it gets flooded because of the pooling water. And no bidet.
3. Small and old TVs.
4. Flies, flies, and lots of flies in the Reef restaurant where they serve the buffet breakfast. I hardly enjoyed eating since I had to continuously wave away the flies. Couldn't they screen the area?
5. It takes forever to check-out because they will literally count every towel in the room.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included