All reviews ocean adventure reef restaurant day tour nice beach entrance fee zoobic safari private beach ocean park life guards few meters subic bay swimming pool deluxe room hope the management bring your own water activities team building
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We've beeb to Camayan las Nov. 10, we were first timer to visit the place. Here our thought about our visit.

Accesiblity:
Since we haven't use private car, we commute. we're from Manila.

- Ride Victory Liner Bus. Either you ride from Caloocan, Cubao or Pasay. We took a ridw from Caloocan, fare is Php202.
-Take a bus going to Olongapo either via SCTEX or via Lubao.
- lf you take SCTEX drop off to Harbor point mall.
- If you take via Lubao drop off to Victory Liner Terminal and take yellow jeep going SBMA gate. you will get to the same area at Harbor Point.
-When you get to Harbor point you have two ptions either you get a taxi or take free shuttle to Camayan/Ocean Adventure. Taxi cost Php 450, quite expensive. For free shuttle, you have to walk to double dragon restaurant where they pick up and drop off passenger, make sure to get the schedule of the shuttle, they leave on time.

Shuttle Schedule:

18:15
19:15
21:15
23:45

*** when you're going back, do it vise versa. Go back to the terminal ☺️☺️☺️

Rooms/Beach/Pools:

The rooms are nice they have 2 big beds and the ventilation was quite good. The only thing was, the blankets placed in our room has stains even the comforter, i don't know if they noticed that, it is underneath.

Beach is very calm and you will see fish while swimming.

pool is nice also. they were clean and properly maintained.
. WiFi in the room were really fast.

Breakfast service is from 7 to 10am. they have quite few choices but its good. I just enjoyed the pancakes and omelettes.

Caution: You will meet monkeys. that were anywhere in the place, they are free but they're harmless.

**Camayan and Ocean Adventure are just next to each other.

Overall: our experience was fantastic.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Prelin G
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I am happy that they allowed my family to stay in a room for a day trip. We arrived at 10:30 in the morning, had a good lunch at their restaurant and left to experience Ocean Adventure which is a few meters away (we had to drive though as the heat was just intense during lunch hour). The room was clean and wi-fi was running. Our room was a bit far from the reception but was a few feet from the beach. I enjoyed the massage which was available within the hotel. It was discounted during non-peak hours. After the kids have enjoyed the beach, we left at around 6 PM and headed back to Manila. The only down side of my stay was that they only allowed 2 people at their pool (1,000 pesos for additional guest). My 4-year old son wanted to swim together with my relatives and was told to pay the additional fee. They also charged me for a drink (Minute maid?) that i swear we never consumed in the hotel. We didn't check the bar to see what they had before we came in the room so i wouldn't know if it was there before we came. It's not about the cost that i am complaining about but rather the check out guy not budging even when we told him we didn't touch the bar. We had a good 8 hour-stay. However if not staying for a night (did not take breakfast), price is a bit expensive. And of course charged an additional 45 pesos for a drink i did NOT consume.

Room Tip: Check mini bar for things they might charge you at check out.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The rooms are cozy and I had no issues with it except for the limited wifi access. Be careful about leaving things at the veranda because monkeys freely roam the area. The pool was quite small, but then there's the beach of course. Food and drinks can be expensive. Drones are not allowed in the beach since there's a nearby airport. You'd have to ask permission from the internal security but it is not always granted.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jasonpalabrica
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Calling the managements attention on JP, the "bastos" receptionist. I had a reservation on this resort knowing that it's Holiday. No welcome remarks upon entering the lobby, I approached this JP as he was busy assembling this so called foodstamps and swimming pool stamps. I asked him nicely, wala po bng pwdng mg check in sa amin, he sarcastically answered, "Ito nga po nag checheckin pa ako nang iba. Is this the kind of service we get from your resort. I told the other receptionist sungit nang baklang yon. Badtrip ako sa ngwewelcome na receptionist nyo. Toilet bath needs renovation. Other services, pool, beach is ok. The Mango juice your serving during breakfast is mapait and maasim. I told i to the waiter, imported dw kase. Suggestion lng hindi porke imported ay masarap. Sana tikman nyo rin taga management.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank Mawi P
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

It’s not worth what you pay. A somewhat 3 Star run down joint. Food and drink relatively expensive and only worthy of market stall quality. Staff are pleasant and willing to help. You need a PhD in computer science to work out how to get the wifi to work with bits of paper and endless alpha numerical codes to enter, not sure why so complicated. Old bits of tables and chairs hanging around, just tardy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family