“Awesome”
Review of Andrea's 25

Andrea's 25
Reserve with OpenTable
Andrea's 25 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Commack
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commack Rd.
Commack, New York
“Awesome”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you want to go to a place that knows your name and treats you like family this is the place. The food is outstanding and they make an awesome martini.

Visited April 2014

new york
“Great food”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I really like this restaurant. They have a great menu and a nice bar. I had a low fat chicken dish. I recommend this restaurant.

Visited February 2014
“Best place!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Andreas 25 has all the elements of a great Italian restuarant. The food is always on point and has tons of flavor! I recommend trying their nightly specials because it's always something new and delicious. In my opinion the best part of the resturant is the service. From the manager to the waiters everyone there makes sure that you are taken care of and feel like family! Highly recommend this place!!

2 Thank Alexis L
east moriches
“According to most its a must try. FYI This really isnt a bad review”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This place was highly recommended as a must go. so we did.. Once you walk through the door it is very impressive. the host was great the waiters were wonderful and attentive. Actually they get a A++++ so far.
My one real complaint was it was so dark in there I needed to put my cell phone light on to read the menue. If you want the dark atmosphere then the pages should be of a lighter color not dark brown. So ordereing was very frustrating. I just rushed and ordered something. I'm guessing my average rating was for my choice of dish (chick milanese , lg portion but dry) however my husbands choice of dish was not good either (linguini and clam sauce) very cheap with the portion and clams.
Every table was full and the bar was full with standing room only on a Tuesday night. So that has to say something for them. So there you go most people seem to like this place, I will not be going back, however make your own opinion because this place pulls in the people.

• Visited November 2013
Commack, New York
“A Must Try!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Have eaten dinner here twice and each time we had Very good food and service. One of the better Italian restaurants in the Smithtown-Huntington area. Will definitely be back.

• Visited September 2013