“Tastiest fish ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Andrea's 25

Andrea's 25
Reserve with OpenTable
Andrea's 25 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Commack
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commack Rd.
Long Island
“Tastiest fish ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We were a table of 6 friends and staff said hello as each walked in - and when we left - very friendly. I had the sea bass special and maybe it was the sauce but it was best fish I ever had. 2 drawbacks that may or may not concern you - a little pricey and no draft beer - only bottled. But great little place I hope to return to in the near future.

Huntington
“Great place for lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I have been here several times, as a couple or with other couples. Each time I was struck by the friendly atmosphere. The place is not too large or too small. The drinks are well made and the food dependably good. The other couples we introduced Andrea's to were all impressed and said they would be back. I don't have a specific menu item to recommend, everything I tried was great.

I would recommend going to lunch for a more intimate atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greenlawn, New York
“SHHHHH!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Food not bad, service acceptable, noise level through the roof. The waiter had to scream the specials to be heard. Not a place for a relaxing dinner.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Moonstruck241
Commack, New York
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you want to go to a place that knows your name and treats you like family this is the place. The food is outstanding and they make an awesome martini.

Visited April 2014
new york
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I really like this restaurant. They have a great menu and a nice bar. I had a low fat chicken dish. I recommend this restaurant.

Visited February 2014