“Jewel of a Find”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cooperstown
Turtle Hill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 29 Cooperstown B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“Jewel of a Find”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I found the place online and was very pleased with the accomodations as well as Bob and Cathy's hospitality. I was in Cooperstown with my son playing at Dreams Park. Bob and Cathy were very accomodating with my schedule. The house was great and breakfast was awesome! I would reccomend to anyone going to Cooperstown.

Thanks for a memorable stay!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Turtle Hill is exquisite - exactly the kind of place I have dreamed of owning myself someday. Being a guest at this cozy, beautifully decorated, secluded, peaceful inn was like stepping into that dream for a brief time. Bob and Kathy are the quintessential hosts. Their attention to detail in decorating the inn and their warm hospitality are just two of the many reasons I will always remember my stay at Turtle Hill with great fondness.

Room Tip: Absolutely no problem for me, but the 2 things missing that would make this a 5+ star in my book are...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My husband and I visited Turtle Hill while our son played baseball at Dreams Park. We enjoyed our stay and would love to visit again. The hospitality was award winning and the muffins were the absolute best (my husband was in heaven). Bob and Kathy were so gracious and accomodating and even extended an invitation to our son to stay with us the last night and enjoy breakfast the following morning.

The scenery was beautiful and the experience was one we will treasure for a lifetime.

1 Thank Baseball83
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2011

First time at a b&b and could not have enjoyed the experience more. Bob & Cathy treat u like treasured family in their beautiful home. The rooms and bathroom are immaculate, the breakfast is to die for ( and a welcome break from ballpark food ) and it is conveniently located, about 15 minutes drive time to fields. Despite the hustle bustle of the week, I felt relaxed and recharged every day bc/ of my choice to stay at Turtle Hill. I would strongly recommend Turtle Hill!

Connecticut
Reviewed 2 November 2010

Bob and Cathy were very gracious hosts and made us feel like extended family. They are great at catering their recommendations for what to see in Cooperstown based on each visitor's interests. They put an incredible amount of blood, sweat and love into rehabbing their gorgeous home and the hard work definitely paid off. Make sure to ask to see the "before" pictures of what the house looked like when they bought it - you won't believe it! The breakfast is delicious, especially the amazing berry muffins Cathy makes fresh each morning. Prepare to fall in love with their adorable cat - we wanted to take her home with us!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Waitingtoretire12
dingmans ferry pa
Reviewed 17 October 2010

This bed and breakfast is a 10 + in all categories. We had planned a trip to the Hall of Fame. We decided to stay at a b and b..... Turtle Hill is fantastic. Bob and Cathy were the most knowledgeable and considerate hosts we have ever encountered..... beautiful grounds great food superb atmosphere.... the weekend was a 10+ even w/ torrential rain I give Turtlehill 5 stars and then some will be back in may.... the Burns' family Pa

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Franklin Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 October 2010

I had never been to a bed a breakfast before, but hope from now on that every B&B is as wonderful as this! Bob and Cathy Andrews greeted us the moment we pulled up, and made us feel right at home! We felt like we were staying with family. We stayed in the bigger room with the bay window, and it was wonderfully comfortable. Breakfast there is fantastic as well - each morning Cathy made these hot berry muffins that my fiancé and I were dying over. Bob and Cathy were also great to ask directions from and they offered up great suggestions for dining and activities. The house was close enough to the main part of town without being right on top of it.

Not only did we have a great stay, but I happened to leave a person hair town there, and a week later without asking, Cathy sent it in the mail to me. Great people! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple