“Beautiful, Quiet, Tranquil”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cooperstown
Turtle Hill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #20 of 29 Cooperstown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We've just come back from another weekend at the Turtle Hill B & B. This year we were treated to a most delightful addition -- the front porch, newly refurbished, it has really put the finishing touch on this beautiful old house. Here you can sit and read a book, sip some herbal tea, or just cast your eye over all the beautiful flowers Cathy & Bob have sprinkled and scattered about, along with the ones particularly planted to match and blend with the beautiful colors of the house and porch. Our room was as comfortable and charming as we remembered. It's very hard to leave this place. At least -- not without making reservations to come back!!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms -- you will be comfortable in any room!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ClaireetBeau
There are newer reviews for Turtle Hill Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 4 May 2012

We booked two nights at this lovely Victorian Bed and Breakfast to enjoy the country side and town of Cooperstown, New York. The hospitality offered by Bob and Cathy and the wonderful breakfasts made us want to stay longer. We felt like family and extended our visit to 4 nights and 5 days. I recommend this quiet, Victorian home to anyone who wants to visit this area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GwenWilliams
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I found the place online and was very pleased with the accomodations as well as Bob and Cathy's hospitality. I was in Cooperstown with my son playing at Dreams Park. Bob and Cathy were very accomodating with my schedule. The house was great and breakfast was awesome! I would reccomend to anyone going to Cooperstown.

Thanks for a memorable stay!

Reviewed 1 August 2011

Turtle Hill is exquisite - exactly the kind of place I have dreamed of owning myself someday. Being a guest at this cozy, beautifully decorated, secluded, peaceful inn was like stepping into that dream for a brief time. Bob and Kathy are the quintessential hosts. Their attention to detail in decorating the inn and their warm hospitality are just two of the many reasons I will always remember my stay at Turtle Hill with great fondness.

Room Tip: Absolutely no problem for me, but the 2 things missing that would make this a 5+ star in my book are...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My husband and I visited Turtle Hill while our son played baseball at Dreams Park. We enjoyed our stay and would love to visit again. The hospitality was award winning and the muffins were the absolute best (my husband was in heaven). Bob and Kathy were so gracious and accomodating and even extended an invitation to our son to stay with us the last night and enjoy breakfast the following morning.

The scenery was beautiful and the experience was one we will treasure for a lifetime.

1  Thank Baseball83
Reviewed 5 July 2011

First time at a b&b and could not have enjoyed the experience more. Bob & Cathy treat u like treasured family in their beautiful home. The rooms and bathroom are immaculate, the breakfast is to die for ( and a welcome break from ballpark food ) and it is conveniently located, about 15 minutes drive time to fields. Despite the hustle bustle of the week, I felt relaxed and recharged every day bc/ of my choice to stay at Turtle Hill. I would strongly recommend Turtle Hill!

Reviewed 2 November 2010

Bob and Cathy were very gracious hosts and made us feel like extended family. They are great at catering their recommendations for what to see in Cooperstown based on each visitor's interests. They put an incredible amount of blood, sweat and love into rehabbing their gorgeous home and the hard work definitely paid off. Make sure to ask to see the "before" pictures of what the house looked like when they bought it - you won't believe it! The breakfast is delicious, especially the amazing berry muffins Cathy makes fresh each morning. Prepare to fall in love with their adorable cat - we wanted to take her home with us!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple