“Heaven on Earth!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cooperstown
Turtle Hill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #18 of 29 Cooperstown B&B and Inns
ilion
“Heaven on Earth!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2009

My husband and I spent a relaxing and enjoyable evening with Cathy and Bob and were transpoted away from our daily worries and stress. We thoroughly enjoyed the grounds the home and the company. We can't wait to go back!! We would highly recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect getaway.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank josalyn

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sangerfield N Y
Reviewed 17 June 2009

My Daughter,myself and my14 yearold granddaughter went to Cooperstown NY. to see a crosby stills and nash concert and stayed at turtle hill b&b for an overnight...Kathy and Bob made our stay so comfortable and pleasant ..I especially loved the way they made my 14 year old granddaughter feel at home and so special by doing little xtra things for her first stay at a B&B FOR She is still talking about it..The house was full of nostaglia and collectable items which I am very fond of. ..I just loved it and will be going back for my anniversary with my husband....
Thank you so very much!
Lucille, Jackie and Hannah

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
Dallas, Tx
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Top notch B&B! I was treated like family and my visit there couldn't have been more perfect. Location is beautiful, food is AMAZING, and I'm looking forward to my next stay at the Turtle Hill Bed and Breakfast. I would highly recommend this location!

• Stayed September 2007
1 Thank Policewoman1432
Reviewed 26 May 2009

Turtle Hill exceeded my expectations. Everything I could have wanted from a B&B in a weekend getaway - from the comfort and cleanliness of the bedroom and private bathroom, to the room's stocked mini-fridge, to the entire home's décor - was there. In addition, Bob and Cathy (the owners) were very responsive to our requests and a pleasure to get to know.

I highly recommend this place and will be staying again during my next trip to Cooperstown.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank elj120
Austin
Reviewed 31 March 2009

I stayed at Turtle Hill last fall and I can't say enough positives about this bed and breakfast. Good location (about 5 minutes from Downtown Cooperstown), great breakfast, spacious rooms and amazing grounds. If you have the opportunity to take the sunset cruise on the lake that they offer....DO IT! I will definitely be staying again...year after year.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled with friends