Enjoyed my first visit to this place. Typically the conference is hosted at the Sagamore in Bolton Landing, NY, but this year the Otesaga Resort hosted us. We had two meals in the spacious banquet hall. Except for the lack of condo style apartments, this resort beats the Sagamore.
I would be glad to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown