I didn't see a separate listing for the Otesage Resort Hotel dining room so I'm putting my review here. While staying at the Cooper Inn, my husband and I enjoyed a marvelous dinner at the Otesaga Resort Hotel dining room. As typical with prix fixe restaurants, the choices were limited BUT the quality was excellent. Even vegetarian husband had a marvelous meal. Service was stellar with the wait staff able to balance cordial attention with 'staying out of the way' while we dined -- very nicely done. The wine selection was good and out of the ordinary. Again, wait staff knew the wine as well as the food. Okay, I'm a push-over when the table is 'crumbed' before dessert but i do like this type of attention to detail in a fine restaurant. We will definitely dine here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown