It was a great stay! The room was large, clean, modern, and the staff was attentive. The hotel is opulent and has great restaurants. Be sure to get a reservation, if staying on Friday or Saturday. Breakfast buffet was very good and open long enough for the late sleepers to still make it. The sunset views of the lake are a can't miss. The location is an easy walk to downtown and the Baseball Hall of Fame, which is important because of the parking meters in downtown. I have stayed there 2 times and won't think of staying anywhere else in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the historic grand resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown's main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick and Agoda so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown