“Friendly and extremely accommodating!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cooperstown
Lyoncher Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #22 of 29 Cooperstown B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“Friendly and extremely accommodating!”
Reviewed 27 February 2011

We stayed here last summer for the weekend for a good friend's wedding. We arrived very late and were rushing to get ready and ended up missing our trolleynto the wedding. One of the owners actually drove us to the wedding in his own car so that we wouldn't be late, he also said he wanted us to be able to enjoy ourselves without having to worry about driving home. They were so nice the entire stay and did everything possible to make sure we had a great and comfortable stay. Also, the grounds were beautiful! The rooms were very comfortable with plenty of space. Jean's quilts were also hanging everywhere and were beautiful! Overall a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I was referred to the Lyoncher B &B by another B &B that did not have vacancy. I am so glad I did. Tom was helpful from the first moment. He gave me great directions to the B & B and I did not get lost. Once we were there, Jean greeted us warmly. It really felt like we were staying with friends. The B &B is quite quaint and feels very homey. Its very clean and comfortable. We stayed in the suite and had so much room for both my son and myself. It was nice to have the room off to the side so he could see me, but I didn't have to share. I wish I had another reason to stay another night. The Lyon's are a wealth of information about the town, places to go, activities, etc. They are a short, lovely walk from the main street where the Hall of Fame is located. Even the breakfast was yummy! They are great people and have a great home. Jean's photography and handmade quilts are sprinkled throughout the house. We really enjoyed my stay. Oh, when I got lost on the way home Tom talked me all the way to I-87!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Minnesota
Reviewed 9 August 2009

We recently spent one night at the Lyoncher for our first visit to Cooperstown. This is a very comfortable b & b, with a charming host and hostess who are most helpful and accomodating. They gave us excellent travel advice, the location is easy walking distance to downtown and the Hall of Fame, would definitely stay here again if we are in town.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2004

This Bed and Breakfast is located on a residential side street in downtown picturesque Cooperstown within easy walking distance of Main Street and the Hall of Fame. It is a quiet location and is clean and pleasant. Guests enter through a rear entrance and thus not through the owner's main rooms. We found the decor a bit too fussy for our tastes, but the owners are pleasant and have many years in the lodging industry. Nice soaps and lotions were in the room. Breakfast is served in a cluttered dining room on fine china. We had some of the best scones I've ever eaten for breakfast, and the owner made eggs to order. Overall, this is a good place to stay in Cooperstown. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Portebello in Fly Creek. It is relatively expensive but quite good, unlike some of the tourist restaurants downtown.

5 Thank joyce_ch
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cooperstown
Tunnicliff Inn
#8 of 8 in Cooperstown
Landmark Inn
Landmark Inn
#1 of 29 in Cooperstown

Been to Lyoncher Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!