Overlook Bed & Breakfast
Best Western Cooperstown Inn & Suites(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$255
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Bayside Inn & Marina(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$167
Hickory Grove Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$133
The Otesaga Resort Hotel(Cooperstown)
US$301
Official Hotel
US$280
Cooperstown B and B(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$218
Lake Front Hotel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$218
Travelocity
US$225
Official Site
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)
US$464
TripAdvisor
All reviewswithin walking distancehall of famebreakfast was deliciousmain streetjaynecerealamenitiestown
Reviewed 22 September 2008

Incredible home, just beautiful. The owner was very nice and upgraded our room. We stayed in the most beautiful room with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was perfect! We were also just a few blocks away from the hall of fame which helped as we could just walk over instead of having to figure out parking.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2008

My husband and I spent a wonderful night at this B&B. It is beautiful, spacious and immaculately kept. The owners were very nice and helpful. They served a great breakfast which we enjoyed on their front porch. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Cooperstown. I would love to return here myself!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 2 July 2007

I would highly recommend the Overlook B&B.

Here are the positives:
Gayle (owner) is a nice lady and gives you a quick tour of her house. She was very friendly and accommodating. The B&B is a huge colonial house that is clean and well maintained. Gayle only rent out 3 rooms so you have lots of room. It is conveniently located, as it is walking distance (2 blocks) to the Baseball Hall of Fame and the Doubleday Field - THIS makes everything very EASY.

The negatives are few, but here they are:
1. Only 1 TV (located downstairs)
2. No internet (but other people's unlocked routers are accessable)
3. They do not take credit cards (run old style). I would recommend calling her for reservations (607-547-2019).

Here is their website ([---]). The pictures are accurate so I will not post any additional ones.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank russ_la
Reviewed 22 May 2007

Our stay at the Overlook B&B was May 5 & 6, 2007. The house is huge and beautifully decorated. And it's location is perfect on a quiet, tree lined street that is no more than a 10 minute walk to The Hall of Fame.
Gail & Jack are terrific hosts and we enjoyed talking to them over breakfast and learning more about Cooperstown. Apparently there is a 3rd resident at the house - a ghost named Minnie, but we weren't lucky enough to meet her!
My husband & I had a fabulous large room with King bed. My son had a double bed in his room and the 3 of us shared a bathroom down the hall. Both rooms were just beautiful. We thought it was funny that Gail referred to our son's room as "small". It's may be small compared to the others in this house but still a very good sized room. There were 2 other rooms in the hall with ensuites. I peeked in them and they were both also lovely. All the rooms have lots of windows and were filled with sunlight in the day.
Breakfast is a cold buffet with excellent home baked goodies in the dining room. There is a TV room available on the main floor.
We loved our stay at Overlook - it's everything you would wish for in a B&B. We look forward to staying there again someday.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family