Trusted Tripadvisor reviews to choose this Inn and it was everything we hoped for and more!!! The views are spectacular and the owners extremely kind and friendly. We had reserved a room and were surprised with an upgrade to the commissoner's suite. It felt like visiting relatives! It was so homey and comfortable and clean!!! It was so close to the Baseball Hall of Fame and the other attractions, yet out in the country. You could come "home" and change and go to town for dinner so simply. We are hoping to return to Cooperstown next year and will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown