Clean, comfortable, friendly, quiet. Great owners. Love the art work in the rooms. Stayed July 2013 for week at Dreamspark. Had the Commissioner Suite. We had a max of 4 staying in the Suite at a time. Definitely large enough that we all had our own space. Kitchen and fridge were a big help for early morning breakfast before very early games. Would have liked a room a/c unit in the bedrooms, though. The one in the living room was large enough to cool the whole suite, but then we had to leave bedroom doors open. I will stay at Gateway again when we make our next visit to Cooperstown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown