We stayed in the Doubleday Suite and it was perfect for our family of five. It was cozy and comfortable, and the owners/host were so hospitable. We booked this place because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor, and we are glad we did! We would definitely stay here again. If there was a downside, it was the size of the bathroom, but then again, we are used to large bathrooms at home, and we are the type of family that usually has more than one person in there at a time (one in the shower, one brushing teeth, you get the picture...). That was not possible in this bathroom, but that was OK. It was great to have a coffee pot, microwave and good-size refrigerator. It really helped with feeding the kids breakfast. My kids loved the separate living room for playing cards and watching TV while our little one slept. We could only get spotty cell phone service (trac-phone), but it was nice to be out in the country!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Gateway Inn & Suites of Cooperstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown