I stayed here only one night, in a king room at the back. With its nice yard it had the feel of a B&B but with more privacy. It was minutes from Cooperstown village and everything was in great shape and spotlessly clean. There was a nice large flat-screen TV, a dorm-size fridge, and the bed was very comfortable. The only down sides were that the room was pretty small, there was no coffee, and the shower (no tub) had mediocre pressure, but for a short stay those were not a problem at all. I would definitely stay here again if I go to Cooperstown. Lovely motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cooperstown we are convenient to museums, restaurants, and stores. We are in walking distance to the Baseball Hall of Fame and about 3 miles to Dream Park. We offer a choice of rooms with one double bed, one king size bed, two double beds, or three double beds. The rooms with 3 double beds have two separate bedrooms each with its own TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mohican Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohican Hotel Cooperstown
- Mohican Motel Cooperstown