Within walking distance of the town. Very clean and comfortable with quality but dated furniture. Set a little back off the street so doesn't really seem like a motel. Not at all expensive, especially when compared to regular hotels in Cooperstown with their eyewateringly high prices. Excellent place if you are on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cooperstown we are convenient to museums, restaurants, and stores. We are in walking distance to the Baseball Hall of Fame and about 3 miles to Dream Park. We offer a choice of rooms with one double bed, one king size bed, two double beds, or three double beds. The rooms with 3 double beds have two separate bedrooms each with its own TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mohican Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohican Hotel Cooperstown
- Mohican Motel Cooperstown