“It's a Dunkin' Donuts”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Coram
Reviewed 8 August 2017

It's a Dunkin' Donuts. What more is there to say? It's as good (or as bad) as any other Dunkin' Donuts.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Very friendly and family oriented I happen to go there very often for breakfast ,lunch and sometimes for dinner

Reviewed 9 September 2015

What can I say, all the doughnuts are delicious and the coffee is great. You never get a bad or bitter cup of coffee there.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

great coffee and food here in coram dunkin donuts highly recommend , good staff , clean, newly renovated , nice place.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

This Dunkin' Donuts sits in the plaza of Stop & Shop and Home Depot, facing the main thoroughfare in Coram. I stopped in there for a morning coffee & biscuit before work and was TERRIBLY disappointed!

The coffee, although EXTREMELY hot, was terrible tasting! (I ordered Pumpkin, which I could barely taste, with extra cream.... And that is what I got: only extra cream, no sweetener at all.)

Then I also ordered a biscuit, heated with butter. Not only did they give it to another customer, who handled it before realizing it was MINE... they also served me, what I can only assume, was an OLD biscuit. It was hard (not flaky by any means), and ladened with butter - dripping all over the outside of the packaging.

TERRIBLE DND! I won't waste my time, or money, on this location again!