“Best pizza ever!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Simply stated Aniello's has the best pizza in Corning. Think big fold able slices. We always order a antipasto, the homemade dressing is incredible. If your not in the mood for pizza, the subs and calzones are really good. The homemade sub roll is second to none. The service has become slower as of late but well worth it for comfort food this good!

1  Thank TravelsBilt

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We ordered from here and they delivered to our hotel so that was awesome. I thought the pizza was good but greasy. We also got the antipasto salad which I loved!!

1  Thank Rain882
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The pizza is a staple if you live in the Corning area. I do feel it is a little greasy so I soak some of it off the pizza often but the taste is great. I really wish they did wings often I order elsewhere because pizza and wings go together like Mac and Chesse!

The subs are really good too my favorite is the chicken Parmesan sub also they have great Calzones they do always seem to be toasty never underdone. Also key is the Marinara sauce which has great flavor. The ambiance is your average pizza joint nothing special but being on market st gives an added bonus. However they are renovating the place as we speak!

1  Thank Barry K
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Cheap costs, large pizzas and amazing ingredients! The staff were very polite and helpful describing their menu.

1  Thank Trey T
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Aniello's has had the best pizza in the area for decades. A Corning staple. The best way to describe the pizza is authentic. The crust crunches when you fold the slice, but it is still soft and chewy. The sauce is spot on, and the color of the grease that drips off just screams authentic! They just remodeled the interior for an updated new look which allows for a more comfortable dining in experience.