“Catering”

Bob Evans
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: American, African
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The Corning area Bob Evans did another outstanding job in handling food service at a staff event at our office. Thank You.

3  Thank Bills2018

Reviewed 27 December 2013

It's always a comfort to find a Bob Evans restaurant when we are travelling. As we regularly travel between Toronto and New Jersey, the Corning location is one we plan around. The food is always good, service fine and speedy, always a plus when you are travelling. I really love their biscuits, we both ate meals off of the three course menu, believe me, we cleaned our plates! Thank you Bob Evans, breakfast, lunch or dinner, we've never been let down.

1  Thank spend1953
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Great delicious food and awesome "bold" coffee. Bought two bags to take home. On our 10 day roadtrip I found myself looking for the Bob Evans nearby.....had many meals in many different ones and it was always fabulous, great portions, and if something wasn't right, they made sure to fix it. Very cheerful staff at several different places. Very nice for dinner, lunch or breakfast. Try the cinnamon pancake stack if you love sticky buns.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This location has reduced their staff which increases customer wait time.
This morning I was sprayed with coffee that was being poured into a dirty cup!
My order, when it finally arrived, was WRONG and it took for ever to have is corrected and replaced!!!!
DON'T WASTE TOUR TIME OR MONEY AT THIS PLACE.......

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Love the menu -not overwhelmed with menu choices nor under choiced. Took son and grandson for their first time and they too loved it. Their $9.99 meals are excellent with soup/salid, mains and dessert. There are also many other choices. Their bread selections are the best of any place else that I have eaten . A restaurant of choice when there is one nearby.