“Cute Place-Friendly Service-Decent Food”
Review of Fiesta Brava

Fiesta Brava
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Mexican
New York
“Cute Place-Friendly Service-Decent Food”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I am a bit of a snob when it comes to food that is in this genre since I grew up in California. The food I had here was decent enough and the menu (variety) was excellent. Service was friendly. The best part....PRICE!! GREAT value!

The best value for this place can be had at LUNCH so if you arrive here and cannot check into your hotel until later try this place for lunch. That is what we did and we loved it./

• Visited August 2014

Painted Post, New York
“great food at great price”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been here so many times and everything I have had is amazing. Unlimited chips and salsa to start that always fresh and warm. I would recommend getting some ordering white queso cheese sauce to go with the chips it is really good! I have had the enchiladas, burritos, and Chimichanga's since and they are really good. You can't go wrong here. The staff is always friendly and service is pretty quick most of the time.

• Visited June 2014
White Plains, New York
“Wish I could add an extra half a star!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

It was delightful to dine at Fiesta Brava during our visit to Corning, NY. The staff makes you feel very welcome, the room is large, many patrons are there but it is not crowded. The medium size margarita is huge. I cannot imagine how big the large is. Regardless, the frozen regular margarita is yummy. We started with the Queso Fundito and that was one of the best things we have ever eaten in a Mexican restaurant. My husbands fajitas were a big hit and my enchiladas hit the spot. We were also impressed by the quality of the art on the walls. These were reproductions of famous Mexican artists and look great. The only reason I am not giving this five stars is because they brought our appetizer with our main courses. Wish we had a Mexican restaurant of that quality near me.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank msva23
Corning, New York
“Good Mexican on Market Street!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant might not look like much, but I don't go to look, I go to eat! Home made salsa and chips are a terrific way to start (yes, you're gonna get charged a buck for the sour cream) followed by any one of their home made entrees. The fried ice cream is fun, not a huge hit with me but the little ones love it! Overall, good food, good fun at a reasonable price! We'll be back soon!

“Good Food, Fast Service.”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I was recently in Corning and craving Mexican food. A quick search on TA led me to Fiesta Brava. It didn't disappoint. We were seated and drinks quickly arrived. Chips and salsa soon followed. The menu was very large (too large in my opinion) nevertheless the food was very good. I had Tacos la Diabla and my wife had a Taco Salad. The beef nacho appetizer was also good. We will definitely go back to try more of the menu at Fiesta Brava.

Visited April 2014