“OMG! So good!”

Fiesta Brava
Ranked #26 of 69 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I'm only disappointed that it took me so long to find this place! The service was fast and friendly and the food was wonderful. My margarita hit the spot. I highly recommend this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Fiesta Brava

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My friend and I very much enjoyed the Chile Verde. Delicious! Huge portions and very reasonably priced. Our children (ages 8-10) ordered from the children's menu and everyone was filled, although our less-adventurous 8 yr olds thought the burrito was a bit spicy. The 10 yr old vegetarian couldn't finish her tasty meal. A great place!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My family ate here when we were in town visiting the glass museum. My husband had been here previously when working in the area and recommended it. The service was great and the food was very good. Love that they provide complimentary chips and salsa. The chips were warm and the salsa was really good. Would definitely eat here again if in town in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I am a bit of a snob when it comes to food that is in this genre since I grew up in California. The food I had here was decent enough and the menu (variety) was excellent. Service was friendly. The best part....PRICE!! GREAT value!

The best value for this place can be had at LUNCH so if you arrive here and cannot check into your hotel until later try this place for lunch. That is what we did and we loved it./

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have been here so many times and everything I have had is amazing. Unlimited chips and salsa to start that always fresh and warm. I would recommend getting some ordering white queso cheese sauce to go with the chips it is really good! I have had the enchiladas, burritos, and Chimichanga's since and they are really good. You can't go wrong here. The staff is always friendly and service is pretty quick most of the time.