“Good food and beer with ok service.”

Market Street Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Corning
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

The food and beer were good. The service was a little slow, we had to get our waiter's attention several times.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Our hotel recommended this, and they were right! Nice menu of reasonable bar food and entrees. I am not a beer drinker, but this place could make me a convert with the summer ale my husband had. Laid back atmosphere, warm brick and a few tv's to watch Sunday night football without feeling like a sports bar. Indoor and outdoor dining along Gaffer district pedestrisn streets.

Friendly service, with diners ranging from a family with a rambling 1 year old to a table of "culture snobs"... and the rest of us in between. Can't go wrong with this spot!

BTW - many of the restaurants recommended on Trip Advisor were not open Sunday night when we were in Corning - this one was! Just double check.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Food is amazing! The beer is just as good!!! Can buy growlers to take home and refill later. The only thing that takes a 1 star off is the food is usually a bit slow. Regardless I will still frequent here!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were visiting friends and stopped in for lunch. Overall quite good- nice location with outdoor seating and wait staff was good. Shrimp tacos very good. Next time when I'm not driving, I'll taste the beer.

2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had the bbq burger, which came with veggie chips and corn & black bean salsa. Very tasty. My husband had the shrimp tacos and said they were good.