“Great place for a bite to eat in Corning”

Market Street Brewing Company
Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oneonta, New York
“Great place for a bite to eat in Corning”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stopped in at the Market Street Brewing Company for lunch after a local bike race. The food was great; I ordered the veggie wrap and my boyfriend ordered one of their burgers...both delicious! When we got there the place was pretty busy but our food came out fast. Our server was great. The place has a nice, relaxed atmosphere with reasonably priced food and a decent beer/wine menu. 4 stars because it was pretty noisy when we arrived for lunch but it was really busy (we got there around 1:30 in the afternoon so I'm guessing they had the lunch-rush right before that).

• Visited April 2014

“Give it a try when in Corning”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We spent an evening just walking around Market Street and having an appetizer and drinks at a number of bar/restaurants. This was my favorite. The staff is fun and the food was fantastic. We had shrimp tacos that I have been dying to replicate at home. Interesting menu too!

Visited March 2014
“Our favorite stop for lunch in Corning!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stopped in for lunch with friends on a Saturday afternoon. Great local beer and wine selections! The chicken pot pie and spinach dip were all time favorites! Delicious! Nice relaxed casual atmosphere and good service. Enjoyed the basketball game too.

• Visited March 2014
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Nice place for lunch with friends”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I and another couple recently went to the Brew House for lunch on a Sat. The restaurant was very busy but we were seated promptly. The men had burgers & enjoyed them very much. The ladies had the steak salad. The steak was cooked just as I asked - medium rare & was delicious. My husband had a couple of special beers which he liked. Our waitress was knowledgeable about the menu & she even bought over a small sample of a craft beer for each of the men to try. I thought that was a nice touch. We did not feel rushed & spent a lot of time just talking & enjoying the nice day in Corning.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank tonihoney
Painted Post, New York
“Always a sure thing!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular at MSBC because I'm never disappointed! From the service to the atmosphere to the delicious food, I'm always satisfied!

• Visited February 2014