“Good food”

Market Street Brewing Company
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Corning
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The food is good I have been here 5-10 times. I just had a steak salad the other day that had great flavor. The menu has a pretty good variety of choices. I cant comment on the brewery as I don't drink. I recommend eating outside or on the roof if they weather is good! The only thing is service is always pretty slow here.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stroll down beautiful Market St. In Corning NY led me to this restaurant. Seated outside on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Wait staff very friendly and efficient. Best grilled cheese sandwich I have ever had. Loved the chips and salsa!

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! The fish tacos and IPA are so good! We had the sushi nachos and the fish is so good. Worth the yrip, for sure.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here passing thru Corning. Interesting menu. We had the burgers and were delish. The selection of beers was great. Smooth and fine tasting. Next time we want to try the beer sampler. Definitely coming back. Unfortunately by 630 p.m they no longer had turkey burgers. Although I was disappointed, the place had a good vibe and every table was taken. After, we took a nice stroll around town.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have visited on several occassions, and Wally always makes us feel welcome. The food is great and we prefer sitting at the bar although there is a wonderful patio section and e seating on the roof offering a nice view of the city. I love the Wrought Iron Red craft beer but my husband always finds and IPA or something to his liking. The burgers are very good!
. .