“What a find... Thin crust pizza”

Atlas Brick Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Corning
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Great family atmosphere. With a variety of gourmet Pizzas, subs, & salads
Manlius, New York
“What a find... Thin crust pizza”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Drove down from Manlius NY to spend a day at the Corning Museum of Glass with visitors from India... Decided to have a quick bite in town first - PIZZA, so we could spend the rest of the day at the museum

Ventured into Atlas (noted on TripAdvisor as the thin-crust pizza place) and they also had a website, whereas Aniello's did not... Rather than look for parking on Market Street, decided on the easy parking off East Toga behind the restaurant... Good decision as as there were lots of parking spots versus none on Market Street...

Ordered two specialty pizzas - Prosciutto/Basil and the Veggie... BOTH were excellent and THIN CRUSTed as advertised... Loaded too....

Upstairs is quieter (though possibly slower in service)... And that was the only regret that we had hoped for a quick meal but ended up spending about an hour and a half (taking away from time at the museum)...

Can strongly recommend to visitors to Corning... We shall be going back with our grandkids to the museum... Maybe try the other place (Aniello's)

• Visited May 2014

Painted Post, New York
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Been here varies times and I do really like the pizza I love that they offer wheat crust! They many different specialty pizza's I had a ham and bacon pizza last night. They put a decent amount on for the topping not huge but not being cheap. I will say I wish they would cook it alittle more as the toppings were falling off!

• Visited May 2014
Corning, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“super delicious, highly inventive pizza!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

As a huge fan of food in general, and especially pizza, I tend to stick to my favorite regulars. Recently, I took home a slice of an inventive sweet pepper jelly pizza from Atlas. It was so delicious that I went back for more slices after trying the first one. Ranks as one of my favorite pizza spots now.

• Visited April 2014
Harrisburg
“Good find!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were on our way back to Pennsylvania after a trip to the NY Finger Lakes region and decided to check this place out for lunch. It was a winner!

We went traditional with a pepperoni pizza from the "make your own" pizza page of the menu. Simple: sauce, cheese, & pepperoni. We also had the Italian Dip, which is a mixture of pepperoni, sausage, tomatoes and cheese served bubbling hot with chips for dipping. Excellent!

The pizza was great! Nice thin crust, with just the right amount of a flavorful sauce, the pepperoni hidden under the cheese, which was stringy and chewy! Our waitress (Joanne) was quick, attentive, and had a nice sense of humor. For dessert we split a piece of homemade butterscotch cheese cake that had a graham cracker crust about an inch thick, topped with 3 inches of creamy cheese cake with a great butterscotch flavor. Very good. We took two homemade cannoli home with us.

If you are looking for pizza in this part of NY state, do not pass this place up! And it smells like a pizza place should... that warm crusty smell from hot ovens!

• Visited April 2014
Campbell, New York
“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I've lived in several states as well as several places in New York and in all of those places, I've never had better pizza. The specialty pizzas are phenomenal. We have friends that we take here every time they are in town and we're all on a mission to try all of the different pizzas. We've tried about half so far and haven't had a bad one yet. In fact, if asked to identify my favorite, I couldn't do it because I've loved every one that I've tried so far.

• Visited December 2013