“Good pizza shop”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Great family atmosphere. With a variety of gourmet Pizzas, subs, & salads
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The pizza is good and would likely be the go-to place if Rico's and Aniello's weren't on the same street, but the upstairs is nice and new. This place is hit or miss with the amount of people, but the speed of service is pretty slow for how long it takes to make pizza. I have waited over 45 minutes before for my table to get food, and we all ordered a slice or two of pizza. It isn't always like that, but unless you are getting something from the pre-made options, be prepared to wait a bit. The food is good, the service has usually been good (they had one very grumpy girl working there for a while.) I'd prefer Aniello's or Rico's above Atlas, but this place isn't a bad choice.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch after a visit to the Glass Museum. Real good pizza and grinders. Service friendly and attentive. Enjoyed.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

They really need a hostess! We didn't know where to go when we walked in so just sat at a vacant table. There apparently is an upstairs and outside seating that we didn't see. It would have helped to have someone greet us and tell us the seating options. Our sandwiches were great - hubby had a large size and couldn't eat it all - very generous portions. The building is neat with tin ceiling and it was fun watching the brick ovens. casual place and casual atmosphere. Service was good.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I stopped in 10 minutes before closing. The waitress was very nice and welcoming anyway. Later one of the guys took over serving us. I had chicken Ceasar salad, it was very very good. The antipasto salad my friend had looked big and filling. We were never rushed, just treated like valued customers. How refreshing. I'll be back!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Two girlfriends and I stopped for pizza our first night in Corning. The pizza was good. It had a nice thin crust which I like and so many combinations you will spend some time just reading the menu.

They offer a Brooklyn Brewery beer and wine from the Finger Lakes region. This was nice because I always like to drink something local when I visit a city.

There are different sizes to order and we got the 10 inch personal size so we could each get the one we wanted.

I got a combo pizza. One friend ordered a cheese and tomato and the other a cheese steak pizza.
We shared slices and they were all good.

Service was quick and fine.

All were good.