Fairfield Inn Corning Riverside
US$69
US$189
US$84
Hotels.com
All reviewsbob evansfront deskthe breakfast areafree breakfastroom was cleanchinese buffetoff the highwaybagelsbooked this hotelwould stay againindoor poolniagara fallscookiesthe finger lakes regionglass museumbaconstayed for one night
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Just returned home from a brief trip to see the Corning Museum of Glass and I wanted to say this was an excellent choice for my hotel needs. The hotel is close to everything in town, spotless, and the staff I encountered were very nice and welcoming, especially Kayla! Kayla was very friendly and had some great recommendations for different things to do in the area. She was spot on about Sorge's Italian restaurant. The hotel has a 2 for 1 deal on either appetizers or dessert when you show the restaurant you room key card, it was very good! The girl who was also at the desk later (I can't remember her name) that night was really friendly as well, we had to help ourselves to the fresh baked cookies at the desk. I will def be back next time I travel to the area!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have previously stayed at this chain of hotels in Wisconsin, and raved. I looked forward to booking this hotel and was disappointed in how different the properties can be. No lobby, and instead the breakfast "nook" was directly across from the front desk. Upon arrival without reservations I was happy to know I could have a King room on the main floor for a discounted price - wow, sounds good. The room was as expected except for the size of the bathroom. The door opened about 1/4" away from the toilet. The room was the length of the tub, thats it, and with the toilet and the vanity squeezed in there.....well, the huge door took up half the space when opened.....it didn't work. I felt like they gave me the room nobody wanted.....and offered a discount ahead of time to soften the blow. The breakfast nook was crowded into a small space across from the front desk. Just not as nice as what I have experienced in other cities.

Room Tip: take a look at the room first if possible.....
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for one evening while travelling to a college open house. Stanley at the front desk was very pleasant, efficient and polite. Check-in was a breeze. He informed us that coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit were available 24/7 in the lobby and he also told us the breakfast hours. Our room was nicely decorated and furnished, and it was clean. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets and blankets were like new. The bathroom was also clean and nicely decorated. Our room was very quiet which allowed for a good night's sleep. We had breakfast early. The selection was very nice, with hot selections, cereals, breads and muffins. I would definitely return to this hotel and would not hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

A very clean and comfortable hotel in the heart of NY finger lakes and wine region. They have a great breakfast that's included with your room, and is accompanied by good tasting coffee. For those wanting a swim, there is a convenient indoor pool.

Although I didn't visit the Corning Glass Museum, I have been there many times and it is one of those places that should not be missed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The staff of this hotel is simply magnificent. The management is so accommodating and caring. They ensured we had an enjoyable experience. We were 6 couples and felt like royalty. I recommend this because although Marriott is a brand the employees make the brand.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends