“We felt right at home!!!”

Fairfield Inn Corning Riverside
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Corning
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at the Fairfield Inn. I would highly recommend staying here. The staff were friendly and concerned that we were happy, our rooms were nice and clean, they had a wonderful free continental breakfast with over 20 choices of item that were so tasty. Very Very family friendly Hotel with a nice clean pool for our family to play in! We loved the location. You could walk to many resturants and the Museums were within 1-2 mile radius. We stayed 2 nights and I would stay again. We chose this hotel because of someone else's review too and were so happy. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay so pleasant! The Hurchla Family

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 November 2010

If you're stopping over in Corning, stay here. We stayed one night with family of 5, on the way from Ontario to Washington DC. You just turn off the highway and you're there, yet the location is nice and safe. We arrived after a long journey at the end of a dark rainy day. We all jumped into the small indoor pool for a fun break. Nice view of garden and foothils from from the pool area and some of the rooms. good range of fresh and packaged foods in the sit-down lobby breakfast, so kids, teens, and adults all found someting. Check in was quick and friendly. When I phoned from two hours away the next day to say I'd left something in the room (OK, it happens to the best of us!) they packaged it up and mailed it home to me at no charge (thanks Healther!). I chose the place based on TripAdvisor recommendations and I'm very happy with the choice.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2010

A friend and I went down to Corning for the Glass Festival. This hotel was perfect for us. We enjoyed the comfortable clean room. The location was perfect for our visit to both the museum and the main street shopping. We found the breakfast to suit our needs and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I took my mom back to Corning (her hometown) for her 86th birthday and we stayed at the Fairfield. It was really nice but I drove right past the sign it was so small! We had a nice comfy room, the breakfast was good but the area too small so we ate in our room. I love the Marriott brand and will stay at one whenever I get the chance. The price was a little but much but I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2010

The hotel was very clean. The free breakfast was well appointed but with the amount of people being serviced, the dining room and serving area was not nearly large enough. There were only about four tables for dining. I had hoped to let my husband sleep and do a little work downstairs while dining but ended up offering to share my table with an older couple. The staff were very gracious but the serving area was crammed into what may have been a room designed for another use. All the staff were great in all aspects of the hotel. Unfortunately, the lobby just appears not to be designed for what seemed like a full house. Additionally, the hotel sits on the highway, so the traffic noise may be too much for some travelers.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2010

This is a good Fairfield with decent wireless and clean rooms. the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast area was a bit cramped but items fresh and plentiful. The price point, even with a AAA discount and best rate guarantee was a bit pricey for the area, I thought. As a Marriott Rewards member, I would stay again, but may be worth rate shopping the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Place seems clean but i wasn't when I left only had ice cold water for a shower. This was at 6:00 a.m. Also very difficult to find a room during the week in this area due to out of area workers. tried several motels this one had one room left. likely the reason for no hot water.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
Radisson Hotel Corning
Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area
Ramada Painted Post Corning
Ramada Painted Post Corning
#3 of 7 in Painted Post

Been to Fairfield Inn Corning Riverside? Share your experiences!