“Fun”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Monroe, New York
“Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Love this place! Owner is always nice and it's a fun, late night pit stop. Never had a meal here but I heard food is very good

• Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous place for groups”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I brought a group there for what was supposed to be a brunch. We had bus problems and arrived more than an hour late. Anna could not have been more supportive and accommodating. The food was still delicious -- not like food that had sat around for an hour. Anna was there for us every moment, generous as could be. She even guided our bus driver to Storm King so we wouldn't get lost again! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Anna.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank andaxel
Wallkill, New York
“Beautiful location, great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Annarellas on the green is one of the newer restaurants in Cornwall NY in the hudson valley. It is located at the Storm King Golf Club and offers beautiful mountain views. The menu offers something for everyone including some very unique choices and there is a bar menu for lighter dining. Everyone in my party was very happy with their dinners and the desserts were excellent.
Even though the setting is very elegant, the staff makes you feel right at home. The night we were there there was a band and the bar section was quite lively. I would think this would be a great place to have a party or event. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank robert d
New Windsor, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

I'm not sure which was worse; the service, the wine or the food. While the menu offered a fair share of diverse selections it was mostly a fat filled feast no matter what you ordered.

When I asked for a wine list they couldn't supply me with even a list of any alcoholic drinks they offered. I ordered the "house wine." The horrific taste of it really did echo the "house" it came from. I've had "wine product" from a gas station that was better then the Chardonnay they have. I asked for another white and that, too was awful.

The pulled pork sandwich and sweet potato fries arrived and there was perhaps a table spoon and a half of pork. The BBQ sauce tasted like the chefs are Kraft had a bad batch. The fries were obviously frozen and freshly deep fried.

It took roughly 25 minutes to actually place my order as no one really seemed to notice I was there and another 30 to get the food. It was a Friday night but at 9 PM it was mostly bar patrons. No one else was eating.

Then it took another half hour to get my check and pay. Needless to say I didn't leave a tip, which as a former waiter was hard to do.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Joe H
New York City, New York
“Lovely place for lunch after Storm King”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We had a lovely lunch here after visiting Storm King - food was fresh, very nice service and the owners are very kind!

• Visited May 2013