“Friendly people, great food.”
Review of Tina's Basket - CLOSED

Tina's Basket
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
West Point New York
“Friendly people, great food.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My daughter and I decided to go for breakfast. we had a delicious pastry and espresso...The owners were so friendly and gave us samples of their taboullie and tsasiki sauces. My daughter had a bagel with homemade cupcake and a delicious coffee...I go there now for all of my homemade dips and flavored cream cheeses and just to grab a coffee...Fresh and Friendly...fantastic...it is a small space but 2 little cafe tables outside with chairs...you are never rushed either.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Familyof534

Washington, District of Columbia (US)
“Great food, good prices, very friendly family service, Love it!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We are local and try to have Tina's lunch at least several times a month. I love their home made soups and tasty and healthy salads and Mediterranean foods. Tina is also a brilliant baker and made my daughter's gluten-free wedding cake. It was a new type for her and she experimented until she got one that worked wonderfully. Cornwall is lucky to have Tina's Basket.

• Visited November 2013