“Good find in the Hudson Valley”

Woody's Farm to Table
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Cornwall
Reviewed 16 June 2014

On our way back from an amazing half-day at Storm King Art Center, we searched online for a place to eat. Farm-to-table always gets our attention. And, at Woody's, everything is cooked to order, which means long wait. This time, the wait was more than reasonable, since th epalce was almost empty. The burger was good and very big. The smoked meat was reminiscent of the one in Montreal, which is a compliment, but a tad cold. The fries were really yummy. However, the cole slaw looked and tasted like the supermarket variety. The beer was cold and tasty. All in all, a very pleasant meal.

Thank Mirella Menglid... M

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My wife & I stopped into woodys anticipating a great burger as they advertise "farm to table" . Boy were we dissappointed! The veggie burgers tasted very ordinary like something Costco would sell that was frozen. But the chicken noodle soup for $4.95 had to be Progresso canned soup. I know if I checked their dumpster I would have found empty Progresso cans. If you can't offer a homemade soup , don't have it on the menu. I can say with 100% certainty that we will never be back

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My sister in law and I stopped by for lunch at 2:30 on a Saturday. Resturant was very busy, with most tables filled including the out door tables. But there is a quick turn around.

We ordered at the counter, but the order taker had some difficulty understanding what we wanted. It was loud inside and she had trouble hearing and comprehending Our order was quickly brought out to us on the patio. Burgers are served on real plates that you drop off yourself in a bin by the door. Burger was real good, but they don't have American cheese, fries were ok, and the shakes were very good. Price for two burgers, two fries and two shakes was 36.00. Expensive for our tastes. Not sure if I will return

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went there with a group of 6, and all of our burgers were cooked to order. The staff is friendly and very accommodating, and didn't mind running back for more mayo and extra hot sauce. Loved the ginger non-alcoholic beer, and the new option of "Lobsta" Rolls is an extra plus. We will all be back for more Woody's!

1  Thank Kris S
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I like woodys and I'm glad they are back but was surprised on my last visit. The first time I returned since their reopening, I watched the cook grab raw meat to put on the grill with his bare hands no gloves and than he grabbed a bucket of tomatoes with his bare hands that he just grabbed the raw meat with and added more tomatoes to his refill his bin. UMMMM I guess he was never told you never touch raw meat and produce especially produce not being cooked to destroy any germs that may be transferred. Management needs to be more hands on and train their cooks on food safety.

1  Thank Anlisa