Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Parc Hotel(Flushing)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsciti fieldlaguardia airportnew yorkpine restaurantindoor poolparking is limitedexercise roomla guardiaminute walkstayed one nightsubway stationclean roomscomplimentary shuttlemets stadiumthe room was niceritamanhattan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I arrived early and my room was not ready ... which was not a problem. However, Rita in reception, did everything she could to expedite access and suggested breakfast whilst waiting. She came to collect me and made sure that I was comfortable. My room was bright, with a fantastic view, and I could not have been better pleased, especially after my experience in a Manhattan Holiday Inn. The restaurant is quite basic and the food not wonderful, but again service was good. There is a regular bus to and from the airport and I felt that everyone who I dealt with at this hotel actually cared.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ease access from major highways and only 10 minutes walk to NY mets ballpark. Metro station nearby as well. On site restaurant was a very pleasant surprise. Extensive menu (Italian), very good food and reasonable price. Bartender mixes up a very good and generous drink. Indoor pool with access to large outdoor deck area. Gas station about one block away.

Room Tip: Higher the better the view of parks and stadiums.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappyCanadian13
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family (including two kids) and I stayed for a night when flying out of LaGuardia. We arrived before the 3pm checkin time but the room was available so they accommodated our request. The lady at the front desk was a bit curt - perhaps big city behavior? We got room 232 but the sign outside the elevator only labeled rooms 201-231. Strange. We went down looking for a different elevator and corridor. The front desk lady didn't quite understand the problem and we were left fending for ourselves.

The room was OK - average sized. Not much space to move around with 2 beds and a small console and chair. The bathroom was fine - clean and usable. We left early so didn't use the restaurant or the breakfast. Shuttle service took almost 15 minutes. No problem there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Ivonne G, Manager at Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Agaurav

We appreciate you writing feedback about your stay with us. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you and your family before check-in time. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced at our property. It is our goal to exceed our guest expectations. Allow us to welcome you back and make sure your stay is just perfect.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The engines raving up at 4:00 am were a nuisance that did not let me sleep. When I asked for a room change I had to wait more than 24 hours to get one. The hotel staff uses up most of the parking spaces.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us. We regret that you had inconveniences at our property. Please give us the opportunity to welcome you back to make sure your stay is perfect.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We had booked our stay at Holiday Inn at LaGuardia airport because we were coming in for an overnight business trip. At first glance the hotel looked very nice. The neighborhood and the view might make more modest people nervous but we had absolutely no problems. It's about an 8 minute shuttle ride back to the airport which run every 20 minutes. Did I mention you can see CITI Field from the hotel? The food in the restaurant and bar in the hotel was fantastic and very reasonably priced! The staff was fantastic! It is no 5 star hotel but it is one of the nicest and cleanest Holiday Inns I've ever stayed at!

• Stayed: May 2014