“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I walked to Cafe Rubio from my hotel and it was well worth the trip! I had the Mets Cafe and a couple glasses of Sangria. The food was excellent and I look forward to another visit when I am back in NYC.

Visited May 2014

Jackson Heights, New York, United States
“Good Quality Dominican Cuisine.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Cafe Rubio has always been a great place to dine for me. I would say its one of the best Latin restaurants in the area. They have improved alot in the past years with their service and menu. I will turn down an outing at Cafe Rubio since I know what I'm going to get, good service and great food to come along with it. I wouldn't recommend dinning here on a weekend night since it tends to get very crowded. They usually have performers on the weekends and it gets very difficult to get a table, yet alone good service. Overall , Cafe Rubio is the place to go for all those fans of Dominican Cuisine.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“"This is the spot"”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Great food great atmosphere if you want to go have a nice dinner and here some nice music. After 9pm dont try to go and have a conversation because you wont hear each other as the music is really high.

Live bands are usually playing............Pricey$$$$$$$$

Highly recommended...