“Excellent New York Style pizza”

Angelos Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 109 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I had the pizza delivered and it came hot, but not soggy. The crust was thin, as it should be, but also very tasty. The pepperoni was very tasty and plentiful. The cheese tasted as though it was very fresh and high grade. As an added bonus, the delivery driver was extremely pleasant and polite. I tried to order online, but got very frustrated with that, so I called them instead. I definitely will eat here again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

First time visiting New York and this place was highly recommended by concierge at Marriott LaGuardia (they even provided us with a menu which made for ease in ordering). It was around 8:30 pm, and we opted for this restaurant as delivery was available and there was a good variety. The guy on the phone was obviously unaccustomed to a true southerner voice and I had difficulty understanding his fast, northern, Italian accent, but we both had to laugh at the situation. The food arrived in a very short time and was piping hot. The prices were reasonable for the hot hero sandwiches and calzones we ordered and we all agreed that they were very tasty.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Was staying at the Holiday Inn in Flushing and this place was recommend by the Front Desk Manager as a good place in terms of delivery.... and Angelos didn't disappoint.

Though a tad pricey, the baked lasagna was on point, the delivery time was quick and the people I dealt with (over the phone and the delivery guy) were actually nice and could hold a conversation. Not bad for a city known for its curt communication style and tepid service.