US$216
US$174
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

US$254
US$227
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Corona Hotel(Corona)
US$194
US$178
US$176
US$172
US$235
US$187
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$236
US$171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$214
US$195
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$223
US$211
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

US$184
US$175
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

All reviewsfront desklaguardia airportciti fieldvalet parkingnew yorkshuttle servicelarge roomspringhill suites by marriottnorthern boulevardwould definitely stay here againstreet noisefree breakfastsmall barfree shuttlemicrowave and fridgenext morninghot breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My daughter got married on May 18th. We used this hotel for the bridal party and guests. The 4 bridesmaids stay in a 2 room suite (huge room) and we requested for my daughter and I to stay next to the suite. The request was honored and it was very convenient for them to get ready. The make-up professional used one room and the bridal party got dressed at the other room. Our relatives also stayed in this hotel. They were very happy with everything - good breakfast, friendly staffs. One relative kept saying that the room was very clean. The hotel staffs are very accommodating. One relative took the red-eye flight and was tired when arrived at the hotel. The staff worked hard and got her room ready within 1 hour. This is a Good re-union place. Our relatives usually met and talked during breakfast. The staff went out of their way to give us a positive experience. We inquired to use the breakfast tables for take out lunch with about 15 relatives, instead we were offered a private room. What a surprise!! All of my relatives were very impressed with hotel. I am so happy that my relatives found home away from home. The only minor drawback is easy accessibility to Flushing. I think one can walk about 14 minutes to catch Subway 7 or take Q66 bus. Overall a super experience.

Room Tip: The 2 room suites (corner room ) are large. The 2 Queen 1 bed room suites are nice to have two bath rooms, almost a combination of a King Studio plus a bed room with bath.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear SaveTaiwan,

Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review of our property. Congratulations on the recent marriage. A marriage is a very special and stressful time. I am glad our team was able to accommodate you and your family with a homely feeling. We take care of all of our guests but we do get a little excited when people are joining us to celebrate a joyous event. Please come visit us again on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were greeted with smiles and courtesy. Smiles and courtesy were the last things we experienced when leaving. Wonderful rooms, great breakfast in an area that wasn't overcrowded, wonderful valet service and greetings from all the employees. We had a great stay and will come back when we visit our daughter again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Bigsmokey,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our hotel is “totally awesome” and we always enjoy hearing from satisfied customers. Our team works very hard to provide each of our guests with a pleasant and welcoming environment. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel during the week of May 11th 2014. Upon arriving, the hotel staff was quick to get me checked in and very pleasant to work with. They offered to arrange transportation for me in the morning and also asked if I would like a wake-up call. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area and plan to use it next time I stay near LGA.

Jaime

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jamie M,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff works very hard to deliver exceptional service and we always enjoy hearing from a satisfied customer. Our complimentary shuttle service is an excellent benefit to staying with us so I am glad you were able to take advantage. Again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Chose this hotel as it was the only few available Category 4 hotel at the time of the award booking (now it is Category 5 and this is the way how Marriott rewards keep devaluing its awards point/stay). My primarily concern for this hotel is its location as I need to take Subway. However, the stay turned out pretty good and I will consider this hotel for my future NY trips.

- Large hotel room.... I was surprised to see the size of the room as this is in NYC... Stayed at a King suite and the living area is very spacious.
- Very good breakfast with many choices.
- Very clean, both inside the room and throughout the hotel.

Transportation wide, you can walk for 10-15 minutes (about half mile) to 111 Street to catch Subway 7, or take Q48 from 108 St/Northern Bl. to Roosevelt Av/111 St (Subway 7) if you don't want to walk during the night. Alternatively, you can take Q66 just outside the hotel to Flushing Main Street.

Surrounding area is OK, but I am not sure about the night time so I would avoid walking to Subway 7 at night.

Overall, a very good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Ipyzsrh,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry about the recent change to a Category 5 for the Marriott rewards redemption. However, you are correct in that we are within walking distance to the subway which is an economical and efficient way to get around the city. In comparison to Manhattan our rooms are huge and very spacious. Again, thank you for the kind review. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This location had the nicest and most helpful staff I've seen in a long time. The hotel and room were super clean, quiet, and roomy (the upgrade was very very appreciated). The free breakfast was beyond amazing...full buffet with all the extras. The subway station was a short walk and the hotel is very close to LAG. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Wagmorebarkles,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel. Our team takes great pride in delivering exceptional service and we always enjoy hearing from a satisfied customer. You are correct in that we have an amazing free breakfast that is sure to start your day with a bang. Again, thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.