US$218
US$174
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$227
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

Corona Hotel(Corona)
US$178
US$176
US$172
US$234
US$187
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$223
US$171
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$199
US$195
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$204
US$194
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

US$184
US$175
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

All reviewsfront desklaguardia airportciti fieldvalet parkingnew yorkshuttle servicelarge roomspringhill suites by marriottnorthern boulevardwould definitely stay here againstreet noisefree breakfastsmall barfree shuttlemicrowave and fridgenext morninghot breakfast
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My wife and I were attending a 50th wedding anniversary party in Douglaston, Queens and I found this SpringHill Suites hotel on the Marriott site. The Corona location offered me the convenient location I needed. What was unexpected was the very nice, friendly check-in front desk service team. We experienced quick valet parking service, and then a spacious and clean room. Better still was the complimentary breakfast the next morning - and again the courteous front desk team and the quick valet service. We experienced a standard high quality Marriott service level with a very professional friendly staff.

Room Tip: choose the king suite for comfort and space
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Dear Dave C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our property. Our team works hard to ensure each of our guests is taken care of and that each guest receives exceptional service. Our breakfast team works very hard to deliver an exceptional breakfast. I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of the team. Again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed here with 2 colleagues for two nights while on business in New York City. The shuttle to and from the airport worked well for all of us and the number 7 subway line was about a ten minute walk from the hotel. The shuttle could have taken us, but we opted to walk to it. The breakfast was good, and the room was large enough for the three of us. We were also able to walk to City Field one night and take in a Mets game. We will definitely consider this hotel the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CGomulinski
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear CGomulinski,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad hotel fit the needs perfectly for you and your team. You are correct in that we are very conveniently located to citified and the 7 subway line. I agree with you that when weather permits I prefer to walk and enjoy the outdoors. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will consider staying with us on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Arrived to the hotel tired and hungry after a long international flight. The front desk person was cheerful, helpful and a breath of fresh air. She offered to get some food from the breakfast supply that was not available for sale. It was much appreciated! The next morning the breakfast was outstanding- best hotel breakfast included in the room rate that I have ever had. We felt refreshed after a comfortable night's stay and continued on to our west coast final destination. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear mdja,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I know flying internationally is never fun and can definitely be an exhausting experience. However, I am glad that our team could be there to provide an environment that allowed you to recharge the batteries and get you on your way. Our breakfast is top notch and you definitely don’t want to miss if you stay with us. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My visit to this hotel was excellent and I would highly recommend it.
The staff and service, and the hot breakfast buffet were all top notch.

The hotel is close to La Guardia Airport and the shuttle was on time and very efficient.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear 538Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review of our property. You are correct in that we are an excellent place to stay. Our shuttle team works hard to get you picked up in a timely manner and our breakfast team works hard to ensure each guest starts the day with a nutritional breakfast. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

After a crazy day of travelling, i was grateful to be picked up by a smiling shuttle driver who arrived on time. Surprisingly the drive to the hotel was through a tree lined neighborhood that erased the noisy concrete airport environment. My check-in was efficient, again everyone smiling and happy to greet me. Transportation and wake- up calls arranged without my asking. Hotel bright, clean, rooms very comfortable. Will definitely return when I need a stopover at LaGuardia.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear MariaLlingeman,

Thank you for taking the time to write an amazing review of our property. You are correct in that we are an excellent hotel for a quick layover at LaGuardia airport. We provide complementary shuttle service to and from the hotel and our customer service is top notch. Thank you for staying with us. I hope will you choose us again on your visit to NYC.