SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport
US$314
US$267
US$237
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Laguardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$182
  • Restaurant
Ibis Styles New York Laguardia Airport(East Elmhurst)(Great Value!)
US$175
ibis Styles
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront desklaguardia airportciti fieldvalet parkingnew yorkshuttle servicerooms are hugefull barwould definitely stay here againseparate bedroomnorthern boulevardevery half hourhigher floorspringhill suites by marriottstreet levelfree upgradespacious lobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have great experience with this hotel; many choices of tasty hot breakfast, fresh food, nice room space and friendly staff. We will definitely return to this hotel if we visit New York in the future. Love it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Tracey C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Our team works very hard to ensure each of our guests has an excellent stay and we are always happy to hear from a satisfied customer. I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just one night w kids on our way to the airport. Not only was the easy valet parking a nice bonus (parking can be a HUGE hassle in NY) but the staff were very friendly, polite and helpful.
The room was very clean with that ultramodern European traveler feel (compact, clean and comfortable).

Pros: inexpensive, convenient, good service, easy valet parking

Cons: not so great neighborhood, lots of road noise, very basic services ( no restaurant, but room service and good breakfast)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Paradiseadvice,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed our valet service and like you said compared to NYC our hotel offers a very convenient and affordable valet service for 22 dollars per night. I am sorry about the surrounding area. The neighborhood is completely safe. I walk though it daily to and from the subway station and have never once been bothered. Again, thank you for the review. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed five nights. Were there for a wedding in Great Neck, but had easy access to NYC with nearby subway station at 111th and Roosevelt. Shuttle drivers were great, very friendly and even drove us to and from subway. Front desk staff were great, especially Sharon.

• Stayed: July 2014
Sean M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Ed H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We are close to the 7 subway line which is an efficient and economical way to get around the city. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will choose us on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed there for a night or a two day trip in NYC before travelling. We had a suite on the 7th floor with a view of Citi Field on one side, and a view of the city skyline with the Empire State building in the other side. The rooms were clean and spacious. It was also quiet, which given the interstates and airport nearby, was remarkable. The breakfast was okay, nothing great, but what do you expect from a hotel. Best of all, the staff was friendly and helpful. They gave us free shuttle rides to the subway station about 10 blocks away, both to the station and back at 11:30 at night. Yeah, it's not a fancy neighborhood, but it was definitely worth it, especially for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AWIngram

Dear AWingram,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed the upgraded suite. For a New York hotel are rooms are very spacious and modern. I am also glad you were able to make use of the complementary shuttle service as it is an excellent benefit of our hotel. Again, thank you for the review. I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed in dozens of hotels around New York City over the past 40 years and have never been so impressed (especially with an airport hotel) in the New York area. Arriving at Laguardia at 1:30 AM after several several delays, I was not in a mood for a dingy airport hotel with a night clerk with a big city attitude. Was I shocked with how bright and welcoming this Springhill is! The night clerk was welcoming, friendly, and professional. The hotel entrance is a little off street level which lends itself to a security that is appreciated in NYC, especially with the the security staff on hand. The suites are large and inviting. The hotel still appears new. The beds are comfortable and the bathroom clean and fresh using very current fixtures and materials. Breakfast is provided and was well-stocked and fresh. I have already booked a return visit for my next trip to New York. Also impressive was an email from the assistant general manager thanking me for staying almost immediately after checking out. The only downside is the limited access to public transportation to get to Manhattan if you were planning to use this hotel as a base of operations to visit the sights of the city. I imagine that their shuttle buses could get you to an MTA station if you asked.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Nrstycz,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am sorry for the delays you experienced during your trip to our hotel. As a frequent traveler myself I know firsthand the frustrations associated with the airlines and the delays that can happen. However, I am happy to hear that our team was there to make your trip less stressful and more relaxing. Our breakfast team takes great pride in providing a plentiful and nutritional breakfast for all of our guests so I will be sure to share your kind feedback. Again, thank for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to NYC.