All reviewsfront desklaguardia airportciti fieldvalet parkingnew yorkshuttle servicelarge roomspringhill suites by marriottwould definitely stay here againnorthern boulevardfree breakfaststreet noisesmall barhot breakfastmicrowave and fridgeone night staythe staff was great
Reviewed 22 November 2017

When you first walk into the very cheerful lobby of this Springhill, you can tell it's going to be a clean and friendly place. Lots of places to sit and wait if you have to or just relax with a friend. There's a small bar as well, which we really didn't have time to visit this trip, but will be sure to next time.
Our room was on the 3rd floor and it's always nice to know that you need your room card to use the elevator. Extra security works for us! The room was spacious, clean and very accommodating with a coffee maker, small fridge and microwave. The separate desk area is convenient for working.
Bathroom is pretty spacious with ample counter space and a good size shower. Again, clean with no signs of mold as you sometimes find in the showers. We found it odd that the toilet is in a separate area, but it was not a problem for us.
The air/heat unit was wonderful - not noisy and disturbing as some can be when they go on and off. Pleasantly surprised there. Bed and pillows extremely comfortable even though I like my bed a little on the softer side, no problem there. I read a couple of other reviews that said their room was very noisy, but we didn't find that at all. Even being close to the runway, it wasn't disturbing at all.
Breakfast in the morning was just fabulous. Lots of selections, clean serving areas and lots of attendants keeping up with the area. They had fresh kaiser rolls that made our morning!
All in all, it was a lovely stay. Now for a few tips: Be aware of the $22 valet only parking. You'll find that most everywhere in NYC, so there was no surprise there. They have a super cool texting system to get your car. Text your ticket number to the number they supply on your stub and you immediately get a text back telling you your request was received. A minute or so later, your notice comes that the car will be ready in a few minutes and to head down to the valet stand. Very convenient. Loved that.
Now, if you're not being shuttled to LGA airport and you have a rental car return, LEAVE EARLY. This has nothing to do with the hotel itself, just a traveler's tip. LGA is under construction. And you may think you can see the runway from your room, but trust me, you will be re-routed via GPS all over the city to get to the airport. And you will have to take a courtesy bus to the car rental bus that will eventually take you to the rental center. When we arrived, from landing to walking into the room, it was 2 hours. So leave yourself plenty of time for this particular airport.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel option that offers a hotel shuttle to LGA.. The rooms are great sized especially with four people.. Beds were comfortable.. Check-in was easy and the staff was very nice. It does have a small bar. We had a great experience.. This was my second time here.. can’t wait to stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Arkansastraveler74
Reviewed 14 November 2017

If you are unfortunate enough to be stranded near LaGuardia Airport overnight, this hotel
is a good choice. It is a clean, fairly modern hotel with a very helpful, friendly staff. There are several multi-national restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Itchytotravel
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I walked in to a very happy motivated staff in the lobby. They are led by the Manager Madeline Coste. I am here for an extended stay and she made sure to make me feel welcomed and advised that she and her staff would personally be attentive to all my needs and concerns. She made me feel like she gave me the best room in the hotel, and was very informative about the surrounding areas. Everyone from the ladies in the breakfast room (rosemary and carmita) to the maintenance guy (Jose) were so attentive. I will be recommending this hotel to all my clients.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night before our cruise. Transportation provided by the hotel was great and all hotel staff were excellent. The room was very comfortable and spacious with the only negative being separate rooms for the shower area and the toilet. The breakfast bar had plenty of variety and spacious seating area. We walked to a nice Columbian restaurant about 2 blocks away. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple