“Good Food - Decent Prices”
Review of Brix Pubaria

Brix Pubaria
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Cortland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had a very good meal of pizza, calzones and sandwiches. Great service and a family friendly atmosphere. We were happy to find them open on a Sunday night.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have eaten here a few times during my trips to Cortland. The menu seems to have expanded well beyond pizza to include all kinds of sandwiches, etc. There seems to be fewer specialty pizza selections.

Service was good -- attentive but not intrusive. It was a Sunday evening and not super-busy and the food came out very quickly.

I have no hesitation eating there. I would like them to expand the specialty pizza selection. Nice change of pace from the NY-style pizza available up and down Main Street.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a must when in Cortland. It is a loud fun sports bar. Food is good. Service is good, friendly. Enjoy going there. The Mac & Cheese is a favorite.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Liked their build your lunch menu with lots of choices of sides and mains at 3 price points. But you could also order salads off the main menu and my wife's salad with grilled vegetables was outstanding. My chicken parm sandwich was tasty, and my daughter enjoyed a personal pizza. Lots of parking in municipal lot behind the building.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We've been to Brix several times since my last review. Tonight we were particularly aware of the great job the owners did in the renovation; it LOOKS like a pub. Lots of brick, and a very comfortable atmosphere. It's a popular place, and tonight, on a Friday night in June, it was seeing plenty of customers.

It's not a place I would think to bring kids, but I noticed tonight that there were at least two family groups that included kids ages 6-10, so I guess families should feel free to bring their kids.

And the Caprese pizza is wonderful :-)

1  Thank JudyFromUpstateNY