Hampton Inn Cortland
Quality Inn(Cortland)
US$107
US$101
US$96
Holiday Inn Express Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$144
US$139
Agoda.com
Cortland Motel(Cortland)
US$66
US$62
Red Roof Inn Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
Agoda.com
US$83
All reviewsfront deskcookiescomplimentary breakfastnice hotelcheese and crackersbusiness triproom was cleanhotel staffnew yorkfresh fruitnice surpriseup to datestaying at this hotelwould stay here againeasy accesseggsstaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2013

A very pleasant, clean and well run hotel. Great people, clean rooms and very comfortable bed. Great after a 5 hour drive. Morning quick breakfast was typical of a Hampton Hotel. People cleaning us were very accommodating and offered us goodies for the rest of trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Carl E
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear Carl E,

I am so happy to see how much you enjoyed your recent stay here with us and that all of our staff members could accommodate you so well. It's great that you found our hotel a nice and comfortable place to stay after a long drive. Thank you choosing the Cortland Hampton Inn and thank you for giving us your feedback, we appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

3 dudes, away for a hunting weekend, in a room with no vent fan in the bathroom, and windows that dont open. How do you think that went down?? Yup. Add to that, several busloads of high school soccer players who partied in the hallways all night, keeping us up til 3 am when we needed to wake up at 5. Yeah. Other than that, it was ok. Breakfast was better than average, and there was a nice fireplace and TV in the lobby. I won't go back if I have other choices.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Thomas G
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am extremely sorry to see that you did not have a pleasant stay here. If you stay with us again, we will be sure to place you in a room further away from other guests, if possible. I am, however, extrememly pleased to see that you enjoyed our breakfast selection and appreciated the fireplace and lobby television. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and giving us your feedback, we hope you reconsider this inconvenience and stay with us next time you're in Cortland.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

The manager went out of his way to make sure that my business trip was successful when I had to leave very early in the morning he made sure the breakfast was available to me I will definitely use this hotel again

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Bubbaduck,

I am so glad to see we could accommodate you so well, it really brightens my day. It's great to see that you were able to enjoy breakfast even though you had a tight schedule. Thank you for your feedback and and for choosing to stay with us at the Cortland Hampton Inn. We look forward to your next stay!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed for the weekend. Couldn't have asked for more. Super clean, room was very very nice & big. The bed was wonderful and comfortable!! Every staff member that I came into contact with was very friendly and accomodating. The checkin was fast and efficient. The free breakfast was very impressive, ranging from eggs, sausage and waffles to oatmeal, fruit yogurt and cereal. Will be staying here again and will be recommending!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It really does brighten my day to see how much you enjoyed your past stay here at the Cortland Hampton Inn. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our wide variety of breakfast items, as well as our courteous staff members. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed at this conveniently located hotel while visiting several colleges in the area. The room was more than adequate. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was typical hotel buffet. Plenty of options to choose from. Our only complaint was the carelessness of the housekeeping staff. Our room was not as thoroughly cleaned as we would have expected. We were also disappointed that when we told the front desk staff they did not respond. It was not terrible, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Letsg0m0m,

I'm so very glad to see how much you enjoyed your recent stay here with us at the Hampton Inn in Cortland. I'm so glad you found our beds comfortable and that our breakfast menu had plenty of variety. However, I'm very sorry that your room was not correctly cleaned and that the staff did not immediately fix that, we will be sure this does not happen during your next visit. Thank you for your feedback and thanks again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!