“Best coffee hands down”
Review of Coffee Mania

Coffee Mania
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Cortland
Description: Drive through coffee in Cortland! We roast our own beans and serve them from our 2 drive through locations in Cortland and at our sit down cafe in Homer (Origins by Coffee Mania). We have a passion for coffee and we are excited to share it with you!
Truckee, California
“Best coffee hands down”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

This place is the best! Such a good coffee flavor, not to mention their other beverages and treats. The price is great, everyone is friendly, and no other place can beat their customer service. They even give out treats for dogs and lollipops for kids.

• Visited January 2014
Michelle B, Owner at Coffee Mania, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you! We love the kiddo's and the dogs at Coffee Mania! They need treats too :) I appreciate you taking the time to review us!

tbender
“Great Coffee!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

The coffee is better than Starbucks and the drive-thru is fast and easy. The prices are reasonable, the location is convenient to downtown Cortland.

Visited October 2013
Banff National Park, Canada
“Best Coffee in NY”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Nothing gets better than coffee Mania. Very good blends of coffee served. Being coffeeholic I loved this place. Must visit place in town...

• Visited August 2013
CORTLAND
“SUPER SERVICE”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My son and I stop in at the Groton Ave location. We are usually on our way out of town to work.
My son likes the large black decaf and I get a large black reg. Last week we stopped, It had been a few weeks since the last time. When we pulled to the window both coffees where ready to go, fantastic service. We enjoy Coffee Mainia very much. my wife and I by it ground to brew at home. Great Idea and great staffing. Thanks

• Visited September 2013
“Best coffee ever!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

They have the best coffee ever. Always pull up and my order is done because they remember my car. And the baristas are so nice and treat me like family.

• Visited September 2013