“great iced chai lattes”
Review of Coffee Mania

Coffee Mania
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Cortland
Description: Drive through coffee in Cortland! We roast our own beans and serve them from our 2 drive through locations in Cortland and at our sit down cafe in Homer (Origins by Coffee Mania). We have a passion for coffee and we are excited to share it with you!
Reviewed 27 June 2014

If your looking for great coffee and tea this place is great, its a drive through but they take walk ups.....

1  Thank wolfkeep1
Michelle B, Owner at Coffee Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We take drive ups, walk ups, motorcycle ups, bicycle ups... love all, serve all is our motto <3

Reviewed 26 June 2014

After moving to Syracuse I am only able to get "good" coffee when I visit Cortland. I stopped by to the Groton Ave location and picked up my usual large latte. I have a ritual as most true coffee drinkers do, mine is to take off the lid to inspect the quality of the milk frothing. I like to try the froth first then drink the latte. When I opened up the top this morning my reaction was literally "Wow". Best latte foam ever! It was like espresso colored silk, I don't know how they did it but it was amazing. This is bittersweet though because it has made the sorry excuse for coffee I usually get in Syracuse even worse, but it makes me remember why I used to set aside $3 every day for that amazing latte. Glad to see nothing has changed at Coffee Mania, if anything you've gotten better!

1  Thank ljdbianca

Thank you for your kind words, ljdbianca! We love it when someone appreciates a well prepared beverage <3

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Coffee Mania has the best coffee around. They are fast and always friendly. This is a must have multiple times a day!

Thank you!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Best cuppa joe in the city. This is one of 2 neat little drive-thrus in Cortland. Big smiles and really nice servers every single time. It really makes a difference to have pleasant people to interact with.I always brag about my little town and how great Coffee Mania is.

Michelle B, Owner at Coffee Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you so much for your nice comments! We really appreciate the great community that we live in!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I go so often the baristas usually have my iced mocha ready when I get to the window - now that's service above and beyond! The ladies are welcoming and friendly, and the coffee is just fabulous. No other place can hold a candle to Coffee Mania.

I really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thank you for the nice words. :)