“An excellent stay with friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center

Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Cortland
Toronto, Canada
“An excellent stay with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was a drive through overnight stay - decent cleanliness standards. The breakfast buffet was not extensive but really good quality. the staff was outstanding.

Kids enjoyed the pool and we all had a great rest before continuing our journey.

Thank you Ramada Cortland - you guys are outstanding.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tmaggs619, General Manager at Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
I’m so delighted to hear that your family had such a great time with ours. We work hard to mark sure that every guest has an experience like yours. And we love to get feedback like your. I look forward to sharing your feed back with everyone. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to your next stay.

Tanya M

Ramada Cortland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Sherburne, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nice stay staff was very accommodating with check in. Very quiet and the buffet on site was very nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Tmaggs619, General Manager at Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 June 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Our mission is to make sure that every guest that stays with us receives a clean room and great service. I’m happy to hear that we were able to provide you with that experience. I would like to thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make sure all guests are 100% certain they will return and most of the time it is our team members as the reason why. We have been blessed with a staff that always has a smile on there face and are willing to do what ever is needed to make each guest feel like family.

We know that you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you choose ours. We look forward to your next stay with us.

If I can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 607 756 4431.

Tioga, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had stayed here before, and found it met our needs while in the Cortland area. I was a little disappointed to check into a "nonsmoking room" only to find that it smelled of cigarette smoke. The second room was not much better but I stayed in that one. I think the housekeeping staff smoke and when they enter the rooms, the smell comes with them. But the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tmaggs619, General Manager at Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 10 June 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Cortland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hotel is old. An upgrade to hotel, furnishings and carpets is long overdue. I did not use the restaurant, bar or in room service. Positioning of front entryway, wheelchair ramp and reception is awkward. Smokers were gathered around the entry way which can be a turnoff. Room was a non-smoking room which smelled a little musty and had a very faint sigarette smoke smell. Excersize room barely deserved the name as it had a total of 3pieces of awkwardly placed equipment in it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Tmaggs619, General Manager at Ramada Cortland Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 16 June 2015
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time, to share your experience at our hotel. I’m very sorry that you didn’t enjoy your stay with us. We strive to make sure all guests are 100% certain they will return and we didn’t do that for you, our team members does their very best to make each guest feel like family.
Our mission is to make sure that every guest that stays with us gets a clean room and receives great service. I’m so sorry we didn’t provide you with that experience.
Based on your response there were many opportunities for improvement, with your stay and I’m so very sorry that happened. I will go over these areas for improvement with my housekeeping manager things will be different if you are willing to give us another opportunity.
We know that you have a choice in hotels and we were delighted that you choose ours. I hope that you will accept my apology and give us another opportunity. Please contact me at your convince to discuss the matter further.