“This is your breakfast go-to!”
Review of The Kopper Keg

The Kopper Keg
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Cuba
Cuisines: American
Description: The Kopper Keg has been the go-to local restaurant in Cuba, NY for more than 30 years. We opened our doors on July 9th, 1985 and since then, we've continued to serve individuals and families delicious homestyle food, including both vegan and gluten-free selections. No matter what you like best, rest assured that we have it.
New Milford, Connecticut
“This is your breakfast go-to!”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This place couldn't be a smaller hole in the wall, and couldn't be a more DELICIOUS restaurant. We end up going here for breakfast every Labor Day on our way back home to Connecticut from my boyfriend's family's house for their annual Pig Roast. My first meal here was Chicken & Biscuits, and OH. MY. GOSH. it was AMAZING! The prices are wonderful for the food you get -- I can't wait to go back every year! Please stop here if you need a good place to eat. Unfortunately I can only vouge for their breakfast, but I can imagine everything else is delish!

• Visited September 2012