“Delicious and good prices”
Review of Moonwinks

Moonwinks
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Cuba
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013

All of us had early bird specials. All food was delicious - prime rib, scallops, surf and turf. Would go there again and highly recommend it. Beautiful Fall drive.

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

This place has gone downhill since last time were there.
Service extremely slow and oblivious on what is going on at their tables.
Ordered dinner at 6:30. Soup and salads arrived at 7:35. Wanted more adult drinks while waiting inbetween courses, got lots of water however cause the highschool kids where on top of that. Waitress never came back to table to check on us after soup and salads served until main course came out at 8:15pm. Some of food orders were incorrect, but we didnt argue or complain because we were hungry and didnt want to wait anymore. Almost two hours for dinner, way too long. In addition it wasn't like they were super busy.
We had b day cake that we brought, decided to take it home cause we didn't want to wait another hour to get desert we brought with us.

1  Thank jheynes
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Last evening a group of 5 of us went to Moon Winks, for dinner. The place was busy but they are used to that. The server was good at her job. However, the kitchen was incredibly slow. It took over an hour just to get our appetizers it took over an hour and a half to receive our main courses.

When we asked to speak to the manger he. Came over. We began to talk to us we told him that we were displeased he first tried to blame us because we did not make a reservation, then he threw the waitress under the bus he tried to put all the blame on her. She Wes doing everything that she could to keep us both happy and satisfied. She even tried to buy us a round of drinks on us. The behavior of the manager was uncalled for. We will not go back for some time now!!

2  Thank Blake410
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I was really disappointed with the service, the food was ok but not as good as it used to be. When I asked what the vegetable of the day was the waitress said "last time I looked it was broccoli, but if they run out you get whatever they have left". I ordered and the waitress came back a half hour later and told me they ran out of my selection. Our table placed our order at 6;15 and we were served at 8:15.

3  Thank Rick S
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Moonwinks has been around forever and there's a reason, it's a great establishment.

This is our Friday night spot for a fish fry in the dining room and/or a drink and live entertainment at the bar. Try the scampi style fish fry, i've never had one better. The bar is the nicest around for miles.

Moonwinks catered our wedding and did an excellent job. It also serves as a great snowmobile warm up stop during the winter months.

I worked here long ago when I was a kid. Management hasn't changed and I can assure you the food is good.

Been to Moonwinks? Share your experiences!