“romantic and comfortable getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cutchogue
Sannino Vineyard B and B
Ranked #2 of 8 Cutchogue B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Brooklyn, NY
“romantic and comfortable getaway”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My wife and I enjoyed a weekend stay. The suite is located at the family's vineyard. It is spacious and comfortable. We had a great time meeting the Sannino family and enjoyed tasting their wines and touring their vineyard. In the morning a fantastic breakfast was delivered to the room.

Room Tip: one room only
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stephen B
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Vineyard B and B, responded to this review, 23 May 2016
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our vineyard and suites are a little taste of Italy right here in North Fork wine country.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 1 June 2011

My husband and I were looking for a luxurious getaway in the heart of wine country. We were not impressed with the country decor of most of the B&B's in the Hamptons, but found this one to be more our taste. The room was extremely spacious. Our only complaint was that the windows didn't all have curtains to adequately block out the light and it became quite bright early in the morning which made it hard to sleep in. We wished we had packed eye masks. The breakfasts were amazing. We did think it odd that we were not asked what we liked for breakfast, but each morning were very impressed with the selection brought to our room. Even the pickiest of eaters would have found it hard to not find something to enjoy.

1 Thank Aircher
Nanuet, New York
Reviewed 30 May 2011

My husband Bryan and I got married on May 20, 2011 out on the north fork. We chose Sannino Vineyard B and B for our honeymoon destination. We had an amazing stay with Lisa and Anthony! Their B and B was as amazing as they were and we felt right at home and pampered all at the same time! The breakfast and conversation was truley a great experience. Thier wine is awesome and we are looking forward to becoming a part of the vines to wine program with the vineyard. If you are looking for an amazing tranquil getaway on the north fork, you must try Sannino B and B!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Long Island's wine country is a wonderful location for a serene getaway. I am so happy you chose to spend this memorable time in your life with us. Our private Bed and Breakfast on the North Fork is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the vineyards.

Nassau, New York
Reviewed 16 May 2011

my husband took me to the sannino vineyard b an b as an anniversary gift -and what a gift it was. the room was immaculate and the terrace overlooking the vineyard was breathtaking. Anthony and Lisa were absolutely fantastic---and the breakfast was wonderful. It was well worth it and then some!!!!!! Their wine is delish!!!! Highly reccomended. Since there is only one suite it is very private and that made it even more romantic -- and its not far from Greenport for nightlife and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your great review! We now have two rooms and they are completely secluded, both with stunning views of our private vineyard. The North Fork wine country is a great spot to get away and enjoy some high quality wines.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 9 May 2011

Let me describe my experience waking up at the Sannino Vineyard:

I opened my eyes after one of the most restful sleeps in memory. I open the curtains to let the sun pour through a truly Tuscan inspired suite (the suite was built facing the morning sun, and as you will discover, these little details are not by accident). I take my morning coffee to the private balcony overlooking the vineyard and soak it in. Promptly at 9:30am, Anthony, one of our hosts, arrives with an impressive breakfast spread: cheese omelet with vidalia onions, locally made pancetta, delicious pumpkin bread made by our other host Lisa, fresh fruit cup, fresh orange juice, and a homemade spinach quiche. All delicious and quite filling! After breakfast, I took a shower in the suite's impressive bathroom. The tile work is beautiful, and the rain shower with powerful body jets was lovely! I throw on a robe provided by the B&B and I realize were it not for all that great wine to be enjoyed outside, I could stay in this room all day!

Our hosts were incredibly kind, gracious and helpful. They provided us with oodles of information to fully enjoy our stay on the north fork. They also invited us to a free tasting at their tasting room, where they showed us special attention and shared their experiences in wine making. Anthony, you will find, is a very talented man. He is a contractor, wine maker, family man, and a great cook. He built the house you stay in, made the wine you drink, and cooked the delicious breakfasts you enjoy each morning, all while raising 4 (very polite) children with his wife Lisa. Their dog Maggie was also a delight! Very playful and always excited to see you!

The guest suite is separated from the main house, so you have complete privacy. It is a large studio suite built in the Tuscan style with rustic wood doors, tile floor, reading nooks, and Italian decor. But they've also included modern comforts like an HD tv and wifi. They also provide a small library of wine related books and movies for you to enjoy. As I implied before, the bathroom is large and luxurious. The King size bed was beyond comfortable. Oh, let us not forget the wine fridge to properly store your wine purchases while in wine country! It was very clean and everything felt new. The complimentary bottle of wine and cheese plate waiting for you when you arrive definitely puts you in the Tuscan mood from the very beginning.

I like to make these reviews balanced, weighing pros and cons, but I can't think of a single negative thing to say. The Sanninos will make you feel right at home, and as their only guests, they will put every effort into making your stay comfortable and memorable. I will definitely go back.

Room Tip: There is only one room! So don't worry!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
I greatly appreciate your beautiful review! I am just so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us on the North Fork. We try our hardest to give our guests the most comfortable stay possible. We love to see when guests take their time to fully review their stay and service.

East Northport, NY
Reviewed 5 May 2011

My wife and I stayed at with Lisa and Anthony just a couple weeks ago. What a beautiful place! The view from the tuscan villa is amazing. We arrived when Anthony was planting more vines in their vineyard. Great wine and cheese was waiting for us as we settled in. My wife and I visited their vineyard tasting room as well where we were treated to Lisa serving us their delicious wines and even made us some homemade snacks. If you're hesitant if this is the place to stay...don't think twice. We'd go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank your for your review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at our private Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Long Island's Wine Country on the North Fork.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 April 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Sannino Vineyard B & B for one night and we wish we could have stayed longer! The place was beautiful - private and very spacious! Everything was new and extremely clean. Breakfast was so yummy and the owners of the B & B were very friendly! Will be going back again! if you are looking for a little getaway book it now!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to see that our quests are comfortable and enjoying all that we have to offer. The North Fork of Long Island is definitely worth multiple visits.

Lisa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cutchogue
Hyatt Place Long Island East End
Fordham House
Fordham House
#1 of 10 in Greenport
Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant

Been to Sannino Vineyard B and B? Share your experiences!