“Fun place for kids” 4 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun place for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

We have been there many time and had my son's BD party there once and they all enjoyed themselves with the props and atmosphere.

Visited January 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Total Waste of Money & Time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Let me be honest about this review. If you are a adolescent or teenager, you may love this place. I might be a bit biased as we are in our 60's and took our 3 grand children out for a 'fun' day.
We had a Groupon which we bought which expired last month. It was for 4 people to play. My husband and I didn't play, so we just had the little ones. They accepted the face value but I wound up having to pay $8 for one of the kids. Since I bought for 4 and only had 3 kids, they should have let it go; whatever...it would have been worth it if the place was good or even fair. Be aware!!! It's very, very dark inside. So, if you are older, as we are, it is quite dangerous to walk around, so be careful. Secondly, it's very loud..Extremely loud. Music is over the top and you can't even talk to eachother; so when we wanted to show the kids how to play, they couldn't hear us. Even screaming didn't work. The holes were decorated with illuminated lights and you couldn't see where the actual hole was located. Also, they 3 of them were done in 1/2 hour. What a waste of time and money. Everyone just lost their patience. I wouldn't consider this an attraction at all. I'd rather take them to the movies or have them play on their Kindles. They all disliked it, so this review is collectively written. If you live on Long Island as we do, you know all the attractions the kids can see and enjoy. As grandparents, we want to enjoy it as well and this was the worst attraction, if you call it that, we have ever taken the kids to. For $26 which is what we paid, it was a rip off.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank juliajjones
Astoria, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great change of pace if you're into mini golf. Really wish there were more obstacles, but still had fun!

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for a family with small children.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Takes about 1 hour to complete and is perfect for a family with small children. We go here a lot. It can get packed during the weekends.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tanya N
North Babylon, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good clean fun for kids of all ages.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

My kids (older teens) love coming here! Its all dark and neon inside with monster themed decorations surrounding you. The actual mini golf course is a bit short so you wont be there very long. For the price, they could make you go around twice.

Visited December 2012