“Great food and service”

Blue Bee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Delhi
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Good Thunder, Minnesota
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is a nice restaurant with a "home town" feel. The food was excellent and the presentation was great. We will be back!

New York, New York, United States
“Bee-U-tee full”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Corny, I know, but when you walk in that's what you see. A beautiful cafe where the food presentation is as charming as the decor. (Think Martha Stewart as part owner)

The menu had something for everyone. I loved my omlette with pesto and fresh mozzarella. The side of potatoes were perfectly seasoned to compliment the eggs.

The staff was attentive and so pleasant. I can't wait to go back and try their cupcakes and cookies!

• Visited August 2014
Waynesville, North Carolina
“cute , but disorganized”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were in town for The Stagecoach Run Art Exhibit. Stopped for a quick lunch, that turned out not to be so quick. The waitresses and hostess seemed to be trying, but there was not good communication between all , including the kitchen. Other tables had mix up in orders . We ordered simple hummus and pita, it was OK . Took a while , and was not particularly substantial. I think better communication could greatly improve the dining experience. We are not big eaters , but perhaps a look at portion size would be helpful.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Debra A
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Gourmet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

What a neat place this is. Everything we had was very good, and I have no issue in recommending this restaurant. Apparently this cafe has a long history, but the current owners are doing a very good job.

“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch on Sunday. The food is original, fresh and delicious! I had a pear, goat cheese, ham and chutney to rotini and loved it! My husband had meatloaf pannini! We will definitely return when we are in Delhi again!