“Rustic Gourmet Quaint”

Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Let The Rustic Gourmet (r) be your second home! A beautiful café with scrumptious food and excellent wines, beers, and drinks. Eat indoors or on our patio. Check our Web site for daily specials, our full menu, and more information. Open Tuesday-Saturday 11 am - 8 pm for lunch and dinner, plus Sunday Buffet Brunch 11 am - 3 pm. Live acoustic music and light menu 7-9 pm Saturdays. We also cater groups up to 50 in our beautiful rooms 24/7 and provide pickup or dropoff catering off-site for up to 350.
Reviewed 13 May 2012

The Rustic gourmet was quaint. There were little tables decorated with antique tablecloths. Other than that I would say the environment was ok. It is easy to get to from the parking lot and all one level so easy access for the elderly, or those in a wheelchair. I went for lunch so I can't say how their dinners are. They did have a nice menu which is viewable online. They offer take-out and catering. They do have a room that can be rented for parties which is nice. The service was average. I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling when I went there. My mother and I were the only two people there when we arrived and for a newer establishment I would have expected a little bit more of pleasantries. It was counter service, drinks in a stand up cooler. They had a nice menu. I ordered a turkey club, my mother ordered apple stuffed french toast. We both got lobster bisque soup. The soup was ok, not great, not bad. The sandwich was a very generous portion and was very good, no complaints there. I can't speak for the french toast as I didn't try it. It looked like an ample portion and my mother thought it was good, but not what she was expecting. The place got busier by the time we left and a different gentleman was at the counter and seemed more attentive to the customers. So overall I would say it is worth a shot at trying. I would go back, but I wouldn't expect much in the service dept. The sandwiches are good.

1  Thank ohtracey2010